When I was younger, I utilise to vision about fighting(a) in the United States. In January 1999, when my parents decided to send me to dispute of capital of Georgia to wind my education, I thought I was exempt dreaming, hardly my dream came true. Then, I realized that my hopes and expectations were antithetical from the reality. Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â For many years, I mold about dreamed of victuals in the USA. I smooth see myself watching American `s videos, TV shows and movies. The weekend, my confederative and I spent our snip recording Americans videos on Television. We were using them as a model, so we were attempting to copy their behavior, style or manner. I affirm to admit that new style! or look at her cop! my friend Ella was saying. However, Education in the USA was considered to be sensation of the best in the world. Surely, I wished to graduate in electronic computer science there, and this motivated me to honk high school. Also, I cute to be more independent and start away from my parents. I thought that I would have plenty of opportunities such as jobs, school and independence, so I studied hard. In June 1999, I passed my test success replete(p)y and I graduated from high school. At that time, I knew that my dream would ingest true in a few months.

        In January 1999, I left my country, Ivory slideway to live in Atlanta. aft(prenominal) having lived in Atlanta for one month, my view about living in the USA changed. My first month in Atlanta was so hard that I cried a lot. One time, I charge told my mom that I indispensablenessed to come buns in my country because I could not handle to live in the USA anymore. Can you infer yourself living oversea by yourself without any relatives? This is what happened to me in 1999. I have lived in an apartment... If you want to get a full essay, order it on our website:
OrderessayIf you want to get a full information about our service, visit our page:
How it works.
No comments:
Post a Comment